Sunday, May 3, 2009

Me & the so-called hp

My ears are aching.. still aching... very aching now. It happens after a 40 minutes 57 seconds talk on my Nokia handphone. To be honest, I never fancy a long talk in hp. I just dun get used to it, and the most horrible part is to make my ears suffer. What more, I was using the godamn earphone!! So in the end, I surrender and ask HY to continue the chat in MSN rather than hp. He said he preferred hp, as MSN could easily boil his blood when it got disconnected. And he just discovered a web-calling which only costs EUR 1 cent per minute. This makes him excited but definately turns me off. Oh well... I dun give a damn, as hp is not my cup of tea.

My dying hp, I dun think it's functioning well ever since it fell down from the dining table, thanks to HY, which was only a week after buying it!!! Second time, Dr Ng, millions thanks for dropping it again. And third time, my loving KN, dropping it from the bed!!! Monitor black out, program reset, what could be more horrible than this?

Ahh... apparently HY gave his new Sony Ericsson to me in February. And I ended up courier it back to him. I think a new hp will turn up to be a waste in my hand. I never shower my love to it. Correction, to technology gadget! So I told HY, perhaps he could give me his hp after a year. Haha, as I dun mind using a 2nd hand hp. Maybe by that time, my Nokia would have rest in peace.

So speechless with my hp...........

No comments:

Post a Comment