Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Europe Trip - Day 13 *Disneyland Paris*

Day 13, 29 Nov 2008


Disneyland.

A dreamland for many people. Ever since my visit to Disneyland Hong Kong, seriously speaking, it left me with an extremely bad & horrible impression. I went there during August, which was the summer holiday in HK. I sweated until I went to the nearby shopping centre to get a new blouse, paid and changed on the spot!! And, there was super long queue for all the games!!! As such, I didnt really have a high expectation on Disneyland Paris. Since AL insisted on going, as this was her first Disneyland trip, so I gotto be her accompanimet. I booked the entrance ticket from Eurostar website, abt GBP40.

This morning, was the coldest of all. It took about 30 minutes to reach Disneyland station (Marne-la-Vallee Chessy Station, zone 6) from our hotel, zone 3. By the time we stepped our feet down, plenty of human was already queuing at the ticket booth. Since I got the booking from Internet, so I proceeded to another special counter to claim my ticket, avoiding the long queue :)

Disneyland Paris has 2 parks - Disneyland Park & Walt Disney Studio Park. Our ticket was the Hopper Ticket for 2 parks :D Since I got the horrible nightmare at HK, so I suggested that we queue for the ride that we were interested. The progress was smooth, and we managed to have about 10 rides and shows altogether. This was a lot better than HK. Or maybe the system & management were better in Paris, as most the time, the queue was moving fast.


Entrance of Disneyland Paris




Walt Disney Studio Park - Studio 1




Hollywood Tower - Commit suicide Tower, one of my favourite




Winnie the Pooh




Goofy




At about 4pm, there was a parade at Disneyland park. So everyone was rushing there for a good spot, and ready for the grand parade with all the Disneyland characters.


The Lion King




The Little Mermaid




The Toy Story




Aladdin & Princess Jasmin




Snow White & Cinderella




Beauty & the Beast




Little Drummer Boys





Santa Clause - Merry Xmas Ho Ho Ho~~




After the parade, we spent some time to explore the souvenir shop. Since I had a Minnie Mouse from HK, so I bought Mickey this time, to make them a pair. I also bought a nice shirt for KN. Since it was winter, so it gets dark very early.


Night view of Disneyland Paris







There was another Light Parade at 7pm. Since it was extremely cold, I couldnt stand the low temperature anymore. So I was waiting inside the building, while AL continued watching the parade. Guess what, I was still trembling non-stop eventhough I was inside, and I almost vomited. We left Disneyland at 8pm, as we didnt want to fight for the train with everyone when the park closed at 8.30pm. When we reached the hotel, we had our dinner at a restaurant nearby. I had kebab tonight, but my appetite wasnt that good, as I was getting SICK from the coldness!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment