Tuesday, May 5, 2009

LV

Visit to LV website is a must-do thing everyday. I'm simply too obsessed with it. So whenever there's any latest update of the new stock, this would definately ignite me. When I got my very first LV, it happened to be 2 years back. At that time, I know nothing about LV. It gave me an impression that seems like many ladies have gone crazy to fall for it. So out of curiosity, I clicked into the website, and have chosen the first LV that I was going to buy. With the help of DT, I managed to get it from London. A mixture of feeling when I first received it.

Then it comes to the 2nd LV of mine. Thanks to DT again, as she got it for me during her vacation to Paris. End of last year, I had a wonderful trip to Europe. And I swept back a total of 4 LVs from Italy and Paris, where one of them is my gift to HY. This is unbelievable, and kind of a crazy act. I just couldnt express how delighted I was when I stepped my feet into the hometown of LV, Champs Elysees Paris!! So now, I have 5 LVs altogether.

This month end, I'm going to bring back another baby from Australia :) Yap I'm addicted to it. And I tell HY, I will definately custom-made a nice cabinet to display all my collection of LVs.

No comments:

Post a Comment