Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Europe Trip - Moving my ass *KLIA + Emirates*

I have forgotten, since when, I have a dream of going to Europe. Maybe for certain people, Europe is just Europe. But for me, it's like a fairy tale. And finally, the day has came. End of last year, I finally made my first trip to Europe. Needless to say, this is my best gift for year 2008, from HY of course!

On 14 Nov, I made my move to KL, and it was Friday night. Thanks to VS, for her hospitality to accommodate me at her place for 2 nights, a brief shopping at Midvalley + karaoke buffet session at Puchong, and finally sending me to KLIA on 16th night. When I reached KLIA, the first thing is to look for my honeymoon mate - AL :) I remembered she was so shocking when she saw me with my short hair, as I used to have long curly hair. After meeting out tour leader, JL, and the checking-in procedure, we took a short peep around KLIA to kill our time, and also surf the Internet for last-minute info regarding Eur.

We were using Emirates Airlines, and surprisingly, there were many passengers. The flight departed at 12.30am. After I went on board, I took a sleeping pil, as I thought I would have sleeping diffuculty in the plane. And THANKS to this godamn pil, it made me dizzy and sleepy throughout my 7-hour flight to Dubai!!! The food was nice, but too bad I had to force myself to open my eyes as I was too sleepy. Even when the plane had landed, and people started digging out their luggage from the overhead compartment, I was still closing my eyes. AL woke me up, and I was like floating out the plane for transit!!!!!!



Our next flight was 7.30am local time, and we gotto wait for about 3 hours. To keep myself fresh, I washed my face in the toilet, and walked around for some photos. Everything comes in Arabic words, which is interesting. I thought I would be awake, but too bad, guess what.... In the end, I fall asleep on the long couch designated for transit passengers... ops! I think I've been sleeping for another hour, unconsciously.



Ok, finally it was time to go on board again for another 7-hour flight to Rome. After eating the croissant + muffin for breakfast, I fall asleep again!!!! I just couldnt imagine this... The lunch was really nice. I had chicken steak with potatoes, prawn + salmon salad, vege salad, cake with mousse, bun + biscuit + chocolate and fruit juice. Yap, have been eating too full, and it makes my brain lacking of oxygen. And there she goes.... started the sleeping journey, again! AL really saluted me for my expertise in sleeping. Actually I never thought I would be sleeping that much!



Finally, we have landed at Rome Fiumicino Airport :) Local time about 10am. I have been flying for a total of 14 hours + 3 hours of transit, BRAVO!

No comments:

Post a Comment