Friday, July 24, 2009

Mulberry Jenah

After the Australia trip, I was thinking hard where to go next. Sales were everywhere especially in the month of June & July, which makes me even obsessed with travelling. Since HY is only able to come back end of September, for only 3 weeks, so I can foresee that there will be no more travelling for me.

From a famous blog by a Singaporean, I found out that Mulberry actually provides Internet purchase during the sales period, which is now, and they ship to Malaysia. It was indeed a tough job cracking my brain and thinking real hard to make a decision between Mulberry and Burberry. They both are available in KL, but buying through Internet would be a lot cheaper, even if we top up the Import Duty. Burberry did not offer shipping to Malaysia, but there was another trustable website, net-a-porter, selling of sorts of branded items with worldwide shipping. And finally, I decided on Mulberry, since the offer was irresistible 50%. I always wanted a white bag, so I was thinking of Bayswater or Jenah.

I chose Jenah in the end, GBP347 (was GBP695 + GBP28 for shipping. And this bag of mine, fly all the way from Bristol UK - Cologne Denmark - Dubai Arab- Pampanga Philipine - KL. It took exactly one week, including the custom inspection and import duty calculation.

I paid the import duty of RM236 in order to pick up my Jenah. So all in, this bag costs RM2450. If it is purchased in Singapore, it would be RM4230 (SGD1819) for the original price, or RM2540 after the discount and GST Refund.

A good buy :) Thanks HY for being the partial sponsorship!


My Mulberry Jenah White in Creased Leather




As seen in advertisement, held by a model




The Original Mulberry Website from UK

No comments:

Post a Comment