Thursday, July 23, 2009

Australia - Day14 *Goodbye Aus!*

Day 14, 6 June 09


Pretty fast, the 2-week vacation had come to the end. Today was more like a gathering day, as we went for a lunch with HY's cousin at a Hong Kong Restaurant at Chinatown. I couldnt remember the name, but the food was suck to the max!!!!!!! My fishball vermicelli soup was totally tasteless, and I simply didnt know how to swallow them. RT was sitting opposite me, kept mingling with his sticky creamy rice as well, as we were having the same fate! HY ordered the chicken chop rice, since there was no complaint from him, so I guess it was alright. In the end, I ordered another strawberry pancake, as I couldnt find a way to eat that bowl of thing.


Strawberry Pancake, not really a nice one. RT's sticky rice was visible.




After the lunch, we just walked around the area. We went back at about 3.30pm. While HY and RT went to the bookshop to look for something, YP and I quickly went to Laurent to buy a birthday cake! We chose the passion fruit flavour, specially for beloved HY :) Of course he was very touched when he came back, with such a lovely surprise waiting for him. We love u!



Passion Fruit Birthday Cake from Laurent ~ for HY




It was about 4.15pm by then, and I actually mislooked on our flight time. It was 6pm instead of 7pm, departed from Melbourne to Brisbane. Guess I was too heavy hearted to leave Melbourne, haha! RT quickly called the cab, and luckily we reached the airport just in time. After reaching Brisbane domestic terminal at about 8.10pm, we transffered to the International Terminal using taxi. We had our dinner at the foodcourt.

After a big hug with HY, I went into the departure hall. His flight to POM was 8am on the next day, so he had to stay overnight at the airport alone. I had a last minute shopping after the GST Refund process. The 9-hour flight back to KL was a lonely one. Since it was a midnight flight, so I basically slept all the way to KL, except when the air stewardess woke me up for meal.

So, that's the end of my unforgettable & memorable Australia trip :)

No comments:

Post a Comment