Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Chanel

A bag lover will definitely have an obsessive crush with Chanel, the timeless Classic 2.55, or 2.55 Reissue, super soft Lamb skin, stylish Caviar, Medium size or Jumbo.

I always look forward the day where my name is printed on the Chanel receipt, and I can walk out of the store proudly with the CC box, nice paper bag & the ever gorgeous bag. The best would be at 31 Rue Cambon, Paris, just like how I walked out from 101 Champs Elysees, with 3 LVs.

This trip to Australia, my initial plan was to grab this sexy little devil. But due to my untangled mind set problem, as I didnt have the courage to dump in AUD4k for one bag, so I drop this idea. I ended up buying one Louis Vuitton Multicolore, one Gucci Spring Summer 2009 Collection, one Gucci Marina Chain Collection watch, one Mulberry Jenah, and one Tiffany & Co charm. The total amount is more than enough to buy a nice Chanel!!!!!

Which one is more worth buying? A list of items, or ONE Chanel bag?? I guess I should really look into Chanel next year. And I hope LV's creative director Marc Jacob will not inspire my purchasing power with his funky artistic idea, else my Chanel will never come to me.


My motivation for year 2010, a Wishlist to be granted!


No comments:

Post a Comment