Friday, January 29, 2010

Chanel Chevron... I just couldn't resist her!!!

This stunning little evil is really creating a havoc of my life. Just when I'm considering real hard whether I should get the Cocoon or not, and there the Chevron comes. A big dilemma of 2010. I'm always looking for a Chanel bag which I can bring it for travelling purpose, to fit in all the necessity such as drinking bottle, umbrella, wallet, medicine, and better still, my sweater. It seems like Cocoon can handle this better than Chevron. However, Chevron, is too classy to be resisted, and she brings me sleepless night.

Now that my heart has fall for Chevron, the question is where should I get it? Singapore? Hong Kong? Or probably I should wait until my trip to Japan in June? Most importantly, this is a Spring/Summer 2010 Collection, and I really worry that there's no more stock by June.

Not done yet... What type of skin should I choose? Patent Leather or Lamb Skin? What colour? Black or Red or Blue? What size? Medium or Jumbo? OMG......................



Chanel Chevron Jumbo Patent Leather with SHW


1. Black




2. Red




3. Pink




4. Coral






Chanel Chevron Jumbo Lambskin with SHW



1. Black




2. Fuchsia




3. Turquoise




4. Blue Roi





5. Blue




6. Classic Red




7. Dark Navy




Does it open your eyes? Yes I bet! This is the magic of Chanel!

No comments:

Post a Comment