Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Chanel Chevron Jumbo Flap - I GOT HER!

I'm halfway writing the blog about my Aussie trip in December 09. But seriously I have to interrupt my progress cos I got my little devil today!!! :)

Ever since I discovered her existence as the Spring/Summer Collection of 2010 in January, I couldn't stop thinking of her, just get too obsessed with her! I wanted to get her during my trip to Japan in June, but I know it's quite impossible as this bag is a limited release. Therefore, I ended up contacting Chanel of Kuala Lumpur. I reserved & waited for one month for her arrival.

Last Wednesday, I received the call from Chanel KL, informing me that the bag is already in the boutique. Without further delay, I bank in the money and here, thanks to WC for collecting her at KLCC. Also, thanks to my lovely mum for bringing her back today!

Again, wordless to describe my feeling for getting the 2nd Chanel of my life! Thanks HY for being the partial sponsor. I love u all for making my day such a meaningful one! ^_^


There she goes...
Chanel Chevron Jumbo Flap in Red Lambskin, Spring/Summer Collection of 2010.















No comments:

Post a Comment