Monday, March 15, 2010

Australia - Day2 *Sunshine Coast*

Day 2, 24 Dec 09


This is really a trip I'm so looking forward to - Sunshine Coast, very well known of the sandy white beach and crystal clear deep blue sea.

From Brisbane, we drove to the nearest town, Pelican Waters. I had a minor issue again. Yesterday was the vomiting case, and today, my knee was in deep pain. I guess this was the effect of sitting in the flight for 8 hours. So, HY bought me a thermo plaster at Pelican Waters pharmacy. And this plaster was quarter of the A4 paper size!! I looked extremely weird by putting it on my knee. Most importantly, I hope it could help.

After that, from Pelican Waters, we accessed to Golden Beach and Bulcock Beach. It was really a super hot blazing day.



Follow the M1 Motorways to Sunshine Coast




Look at the sky and feel the heat







First destination of the day - Golden Beach










Moving on to Bulcock Beach










Me & HY




PL was so busy surfing




Next, we went to a nearby town - Caloundra. This was a nice & small town, with shops along the road. We spent about 2 hours there for shopping. My knee was a lot better, so obviously that magic plaster works! Since it was Christmas Eve, most of the shops closed around 3 to 4pm. After this, we went back to Brisbane for dinner, at the Vietnamese Restaurant at Sunnybank.



Dinner, same restaurant as the one we had in June.




No comments:

Post a Comment