Monday, March 15, 2010

Australia - Day5 *Movie World*

Day 5, 27 Dec 09


This was my 2nd visit to Movie World. The main purpose is to accompany our friends, so it was quite fun too even though there was not much changes in the theme park.

Well well, we had a small incident before heading to Movie World. The breakfast was at a Vietnamese Restaurant opposite Louis Vuitton at Surfer's Paradise. Being so ignorant and parked the car at Loading Zone, we ended up getting an Infringement Notice of AUD70.


An Expensive Breakfast!




This round, I tried on certain thrilling games where I have missed during my last visit - Superman Escape & Scooby Doo Haunted House. As usual, I wouldn't miss the Turbo Drop Batman game. I will definitely go for this game in every theme park I visit. we also enjoyed watching the Shrek 4D show & Hollywood Stunt Driver. Not to forget, we snapped some pictures with Marilyn Monroe, Austin Power & Tweety Bird! It would be perfect if I could get it with Bugs Bunny & Batman. Last time, we only managed to take the picture with Shrek. Perhaps I should try my luck for the 3rd time?? Haha...


Superman Escape





Hollywood Stunt Driver - I missed out these 2 pics for June visit, not in time to snap them.








Harry Potter Store





Parade




We had our dinner at Mongkok Restaurant, Sunnybank, on PL's treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment