Monday, March 8, 2010

Australia - Moving my ass *Changi + SIA*

Moving my ass - 22 & 23 Dec 09


This is my second visit to Aus in year 2009. The purpose is for Christmas & New Year celebration with HY and friends. This time, I chose Singapore Airline instead of MAS.

I flew to Singapore in the morning. It was around noon by the time I arrived. I had half a day for shopping as my flight to Brisbane was 12am. Actually, it was fun to shop alone. I took the MRT from Changi to Orchard. Since it was very near to Christmas, the crowd was really making me dizzy. Not to mention, the hot and humid weather.

I was indeed very happy to meet up with my old-time Uni buddy, TS. He met me at Ngee Ann City after work. I enjoyed the delicious Japanese Dinner at Ion Orchard, his treat!


Nice Japanese Dinner @ Ion Orchard





Sales were everywhere, but I didnt buy much, just a nice gown by Daniel Yam, 2 pairs of Charles & Keith shoes, and a Zara blouse. No more designer bag this time, as I promised myself to get it in 2010.

After the dinner, TS accompanied me to Changi, around 10.30pm. The flight departed punctually. Not much activities inside besides eating & sleeping, as I was really exhausted. Feeling very very excited to meet up with HY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment