Saturday, June 20, 2009

MNG Sales

After the excess baggage incident and 3 pieces of hand carry baggage during the Aus trip, I promise myself not to buy anymore clothes, at least for a while.

Today, my intention of going out was to have lunch at Sushi King, as I wanted to spend the voucher which was about to expire this month end. Somehow, MNG has sales, which was not really a good sign. Mum wanted to get a pair of jeans, so we went in. Firstly, I saw a black tube, which I wanted to buy quite some time ago. Seeing that the price was only RM15, so I grabbed it. Later, I encountered a nice blue dress for RM79. After trying it, not so bad, and I decided to bring it back. While waiting for mum to try on her jeans, I walked around in the boutique. With my sharp eyes, immediately I noticed another nice tube dress, which was holding by a lady. I was thinking, oh no, how could I miss that lovely suit??? And I found it, too good for my size, xxs, last piece, RM129. Looking into the mirror in the fitting room, and I swore that I would definitely buy it.

Happily, I brought them home, by paying RM223. Not really a healthy act I bet. Shouldnt have stepped my feet into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment