Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Another Disastrous Faye Wong Ticket in Malaysia

I thought my experience was already bad enough while purchasing Faye Wong ticket from Shanghai, China. And who knows, I had another nightmare while buying her concert ticket in Malaysia. Sincerely "thanks" to TicketCharge, the official ticket seller, and also Citibank, the so-called priority buy.







There was a pre-sales (priority sales) for Citibank Card Holders on 19th August 2011 at 11am sharp. I myself isn't the credit card holder, so my first task is to get myself a Citibank Card. Dear HY managed to "borrow" one from his good friend, which I really appreciate as he actually passed me his credit card @_@




On that day, I was using 2 notebooks, 2 different internet line as I was really freaked out that I couldn't get the ticket, since they only released 10% of the overall tickets. As expected, the website of Ticket Charge continuously showed me stupid error messages. I was in front of my notebook, clicking non stop for ONE HOUR, and I get nothing!!!






The next day, I was so glad that HY was back from his business trip. So early in the morning, we went to the Speedy Outlet to queue up. I do not trust the damn website anymore. After queuing for about one hour, I finally managed to grab 2 tickets. And I was 36 weeks pregnant at that time!!!!!! Imagine HY and I were there with my huge tummy.... speechless.....


No comments:

Post a Comment