Monday, November 14, 2011

♥The Dolly Eye Contact Lens for Sale ♥

♥The Dolly Eye Contact Lens for Sale ♥
100% Imported from Korea


♥My Price:
RM19 per pair
Buy 4 pairs @ RM75 and free 1 pair ^^

Please contact me better quotation if you want to get more than 5 pairs :)
sammy_kong82@yahoo.com


Postage:
RM6 (WM for 1 to 5 pairs)
RM8 (EM for 1 to 5 pairs)


♥To order:
Please email me (
sammy_kong82@yahoo.com) the following:
1. Name
2. Contact number
3. Full address
4. Contact lens Model & Degree
5. How many pairs you want




Candarae ML5 Series






Black Series





Barbiedoll Series





Ariale Series






Celeb Nudy Series






Lathae BD20 Series





KiraKira Series






Fairy Series





Natural 3 Tones Series






Puffy 3 Tones Series






Dreamy.I & Crystal.I Series




Sugar Candy Series






PoP.C Series

No comments:

Post a Comment