Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Singapore Unexpected Shopping Hunt!

It was suppose to be a simple weekend getaway. HY went for business, I should be there to enjoy MBS and good food. And ended up, I brought home 2 pairs of Salvatore Ferragamo heels, 1 Bottega Veneta Card Case for my first trip.
And, the following weekend just to pick up my Hermes Reversible Belt-Kit 32mm, and....
Hermes Lindy 30
What a shocking trip!

Arrived in the evening, at Marina Bay Sands hotel

I enjoy staying here, as usual

My In-Room Dining - Salmon Steak for dinner

Salvatore Ferragamo Heels

Modelling Pic in the room


Love them!

Modelling Pic

In-Room Dining - Omelette & Sausage for breakfast

Morning View from my room


Skypark for Sunset

Relaxing at Skypark
Bamboo Clam

Tea break at ToastBox


Stock-Check at Hermes MBS


Enjoying my coffee at Changi

Heading back... Rainy day



My babies

What colour is she? Yeap she needs a seat too!

No comments:

Post a Comment