Saturday, May 12, 2012

Sereni & Shentel Collection

Recently, I fall in love with the headbands from Sereni & Shentel. Previously I have to admit that I wasn't really a girl who is into headband. But now, I always "decorate" my hair with their headband before going out. And it really looks good. Feel free to browse through their online page, and there are more than 20 series readily for you. From the classic Block Party, Blair, to the sweet Ice Ice Baby, or something as bold as Bow Down, and Zamunda. You can even custom make the Block Party and Blair. I'm sure you'll love them!

Here are part of my collections.

P/s: Remember, these pictures are for sharing purpose. Do not steal them for any form of public usage or competition. Thank you!

Metallic Blair

Block Party

Charlotte

Akeem

Block Party & Mini Block Party

Limited Edition Anna Coroneo Artist Series & Ice Ice Baby Mini


Ice Ice Baby Mini


Kuching Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment