Saturday, May 12, 2012

Salvatore Ferragamo Classic Heels


If you are reading my blog, I bet you know I seriously have trouble whenever I want to hunt for a pair of Designer’s Shoes. My feet was too small, and normally the size available is size 5 (35), but I need size 4 (34). The very first pair of mine, was hunt successfully in Chanel Singapore Ngee Ann City, followed by the 2nd pair in Gucci Taipei 101.

But what I always wanted, is the classic Vara Bow Pump by Salvatore Ferragamo. I failed to hunt any pairs, for 2 years. My heart was so drown whenever I pay a visit to any Ferragamo stores. Until…. This recent getaway trip to Singapore. This was indeed a very last minute planning, as HY was there for business, so I booked by ticket and met him there.

After checking in at Marina Bay Sands, I had the time all for myself. Firstly, I went to Hermes, and thereafter to Ferragamo. My hope was totally zero, as the disappointment I’ve experienced was no longer a new story.

I was standing in front of the displayed shoes, with a blank mind. One SA approached me. I asked her, if she was able to check the system to see which kind of design was available in size 4. She told me that it was possible, and she went in. After a while, she came out with a box, size 4.5, I tried it on but a bit lose for me. It wasn’t possible to add a padding as it was open-toe.

After that, she went in again, and this time, she came out with another 2 boxes of shoes. And yes, this was exactly what I’ve been looking for, the Classic Vara Bow pump. And surprisingly, it fits me so well even it was size 4.5 :) I was on the cloud, and that was really a precious moment. Another pair was a plat pump, and I wasn’t interested in it.

Later, I asked her again, if there are anymore shoes available in this size, can be in any design and pattern. I bet she was really a good hunter, and came out with another 5 boxes of shoes… Oh My God, I never experience this in any Ferragamo stores. And yes, I grabbed another pair of Glory Suede Heels.
















No comments:

Post a Comment