Sunday, April 17, 2011

My Hermès Herbag - Reveal!

Thanks to my dear HY for the hard work and effort for bringing her back. I proudly present to you, my very first Hermès: Herbag Zip MM in black canvas & dark brown Hunter Leather :)



Just arrived home!





Unwrapped the ribbon









Ahhh... Sleeping soundly






Time to wake up my baby










She's out from the orange box






Brown handle






Here she is, my Herbag MM



















Back View






Silver lock






The interior





With an attached pouch inside






Side View


5 comments:

  1. love your bag :D enjoy it darling. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi i want to ask if how much is the bag price in SG? thanks! Enjoy the bag, i bet you look fab with it.! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi would you mind emailing me the price via chanelholic87@gmail.com

    thanks in advance :)

    ReplyDelete