Sunday, July 25, 2010

Faye Wong 2010 Shanghai Concert




This thought just came across my mind yesterday: To watch Faye Wong's Concert in Shanghai.


Not a joke, I'm so ready to fly over for her, as she's the only artist whom I admire since I was 13 years old. It was indeed the greatest regret for not watching her concert in Msia 10 years back. This round, I wanted to reserve the VIP ticket, which is 2,500 China RMB, but too bad they were all fully booked. So, leaving me no choice, my current reservation is also the indoor numbered seat, but slightly at a cheaper price of 2,000 China RMB. When the ticket is released, I'm hoping that I could still grab the VIP tickets.


At the same time, I appreciate as HY agreed to accompany me for this concert in November, despite his super tight & hectic schedule. I'm so looking forward to this mission, to fulfill another wish of mine. Will definitely have a sleepless night when I got the tickets, hopefully soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment