Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Great Singapore Sales - Day1

Day 1, 31 May 2010


I always wanted to experience the Singapore Sales, especially the grand one in June. This time, it's a perfect timing as HY is coming back via SG. So we decided to have 4 days 3 nights shopping spree over there :D

On 31 May, I reached SG around 11am. Since HY would only arrive in the evening, so I went down to shop alone in Orchard Road. It's really dangerous to shop alone, as no one is stopping u when your mind goes wild on certain things, and u will ended up grabbing all the unnecessary items. That's why, I always believe that woman is a dangerous species, but meant to be pampered!

First stop, ION Orchard. I was kind of disappointed with the shoes at Charles & Keith. Then, I went to Burberry, and the Short Nova Heart Rain Boot I was looking for was actually on sales!!! I was really excited and asked the SA to get me my size. As expected, SOLD OUT, so I got one full pail of cold water and being poured straight on my head. I was also checking for the phone case for my HTC, not much choice available. In the end, I left Burberry sadly...... In the end, I swept a pair of jeans & shoes from Guess.


Second stop, NGEE ANN CITY. Needless to say, first boutique I went in was of course Chanel. Just be there to check out the Fall Winter Collection, sort of loitering there until something caught my attention!!! Oh my God... that's the Camellia Boots (Fall Winter 09) which I've been searching for so long. It was displayed on the rack, so I took it down and have a glance. Now, this really stops my heartbeat, as it was my size!!!!!!!!!! 35!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I almost screamed my lungs out! I asked the SA to get me another side to try on. It is perfect, and I'm so much in love with it. That's it... she follows me home :)


Chanel Camellia Boots




Third stop, PARAGON. The sales in Gucci has just started today, but it doesn't seem to have much chemical effect in Paragon. I just walked one round, and moved on to Coach. I'm definitely not into Coach, just be there to see what's available for the current fashion trend. After another empty round in Burberry, I had my tea break at Coffee Bean. Then, I swept a few pairs of shoes from Metro.


Fourth stop, TAKASHIMAYA. Something interesting is going on here, it's about Gucci. Want to know how long is the queue on the first day of sales? Just try to experience it if u got the chance!!! At first, the queue really stops me from entering, so I went to Bottega Veneta next door instead. I wanted to check on the Nuvolato Veneta which I've bought recently, and of course it was sold out long long ago. After that, I went back to Gucci, cos I felt so heavy-hearted for not entering... hahaha! And I afraid I might miss out something inside. This time, I was hunting for shoes. The crowd was really crazy inside, and it took me almost an hour to try on 3 pairs of shoes. The most pathetic part is, they were all too lose for me, so I walked out empty-handed.

After a long-haul of the day, carrying so many pairs of shoes with me, I went back to Changi again for picking up HY. Very excited indeed :) We had our dinner at Somerset. Before heading back to hotel, I went to the Tourist Centre to claim the free taxi voucher. I got a total of $90 voucher, and 3 shopping tote for free... wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment