Saturday, August 8, 2009

Louis Vuitton Damier Canvas Sistina

A moment which causes my heartbeat to increase unintentionally and uncontrollably. This is my reflex action everytime I see a new launched products of Louis Vuitton. I just simply love it, without any reasons.

This August, Louis Vuitton Damier Canvas Sistina, another symbolic shoulder bag for gorgeous women out there. The urge for me to grab one is definitely there. However, since I've promised HY that I would be looking into Chanel, sad to say that I have to drop the idea of LV, at least for the next 6 months.

The bag comes in 3 sizes - PM, MM and GM. A perfect buddy for different occasions. Too bad we have bought Highbury for mum in June, else Sistina would be a better choice.


Gorgeous Sistina





New series of Monogram Travel Trunk




No wonder I cant help falling in love with Louis Vuitton......

No comments:

Post a Comment