Sunday, May 13, 2012

Reveal: My Hermès Belt-Kit 32mm



Yes, I can't express how serious I'm in love with the Hermes Belt-Kit 32mmI have been hunting for quite some times, and fail to get it until my recent ad-hoc trip to Singapore. This trip was more than a fruitful hunt.

Here is the link of how I got my belt successfully. There is always hope!

But before this, I would like to again, emphasize that, this blog of mine is purely for sharing purpose. If you have the intention to "steal" my pictures for own use, especially to list the "items" for selling in the website, I hope you can stay away from my page. Always support genuine items, and ban the replica shit! Don't insult the original creators, and the products. I'm saying this cos I ever discovered that my pics were stolen, and ended up appearing in some China websites. How pathetic & annoying!!

And for those out there who are busy hunting for this belt as well, I really encourage you to establish a relationship with Hermes SA with sincerity. Express to him/her about your needs, and I'm sure they'll be at utmost pleasure to fulfill your dream. The very first time my SA called me to inform me the arrival of Lindy, she also received a belt of my size which was in the combination of Black/Blue Jean, Box/Togo calfskin. I declined politely since it wasn't really the colour I wanted so. The second time she called me, after 2 days, it was exactly the ideal colour of mine -  Black/Gold, Box/Togo calfskin. 

The call was just in time, and I brought her back, together with my Lindy :)
So without further ado, please allow me to do the reveal for my belt. And yeah, I will reveal the Lindy soon!

The theme for Hermes 2012 - The Gift Of Time

When I picked her up from Hermes MBS, she was still wrapped in plastic, how fresh!

Orange Obsessed! 

Yeah, here she is

Without buckle

Gold Togo with contrast stitching, love!

Black Box

Gold Plated H Buckle 

Belt with H Buckle

Belt with H Buckle

Stamp O, size 80

3 comments: