Thursday, December 15, 2011

From Taipei, With Love

Just got back from Taipei... and yeah, shopping!! So what I got this time? ^_^



Balenciaga RH City in Orange Brule.

So this is the legendary fall winter colour where everyone is dying for, and this super limited colour is too difficult to get. Just feel so glad I could hunt her down.
























































































Gucci Marola Mid-Heel Rubber Sandal

To get a pair of designer shoes isn't a big problem, but to me, it was almost close to mission impossible. Thanks for having such a small feet at size 34, which disappoints me too many times for unable to get one single pair. So you could imagine how excited I was when I saw this pair at Gucci Taipei 101. There is always hope :)













Burberry Checked Nova Reversible Belt (Size 80)

What I really wanted is the Constance Belt from Hermes. But since it is out of stock everywhere (I've tried Singapore, Malaysia, Bali, Melbourne, Tokyo and now Taipei), so I get this Burberry instead.




















Tiffany & Co. Classic Bangle









Salvatore Ferragamo Classic Bow Headband


The brown one is my new baby, the orange one was from HY in Singapore a month ago.



No comments:

Post a Comment