Thursday, February 24, 2011

Final sparks of February

It's the end of February. Just some tit-bits to share with you all.



Bottega Veneta Belly Veneta in Lagoon Aquamarine






Bottega Veneta Belly Veneta in Bottle Green






Bottega Veneta Belly Veneta in Celeste






Bottega Veneta Large Veneta in Empire






Bottega Veneta Medium Veneta in Hay





Bottega Veneta Medium Veneta in Magma





Bottega Veneta Magma Top Stitched Large Veneta





Bottega Veneta Milk Effiloche Large Veneta





Bottega Veneta Nero Effiloche Maxi Veneta






Chanel Spring/Summer 2011 , Jumbo in Bronze, I'm so dead!






My Jumbo Chevron & Mini Lambskin relaxing at home






Congratulations to CW for getting this Coach Sling Bag all the way from US






Ferragamo Heels in Patent Leather with Vara Bow.. I'm so hooked onto this.




Louis Vuitton Monogram Estrela, can't boost my appetite at all.





Louis Vuitton Monogram Retiro... not my cup of tea either!

No comments:

Post a Comment