Saturday, July 2, 2011

Screw you Gucci Paragon!

Yes, read the title - Screw you Gucci! The worst experience I had at Gucci Paragon SG. Thanks to the new SA who knew nothing, and the poor quality control of Gucci. Here goes the story...


HY was looking for an Iphone4 Casing, and managed to hook one at Gucci Paragon. It was the "last piece" displayed in the glass cupboard, as claimed by the SA. After trying on, it seems ok, so HY didn't really mind getting that "one-and-only-one" final piece of stock. But the problem arises... when we reached hotel, HY realised that the casing doesn't come with the slot at the bottom for charging (Please refer to the pic for better explanation).


Gucci Iphone4 Casing without HOLE




The next morning, before we catch our flight to Bali, we hurriedly went back to Paragon to clarify this matter. Though the casing just costs a penny of money, we were extremely pissed off with the incompatible design, and that particular SA. Worse still, when HY tried to make the call, the recipient simply couldn't hear his voice as the mike was blocked by the "hole-less" casing.
The SA went inside, and came out after a few minutes.


"This is the ORIGINAL DESIGN of the casing. And I'm so sorry that we cannot cut the hole for you."

"How am I suppose to plug in the handsfree & charge the phone? You expect me to remove the casing everytime I want to do it? And people simply could not hear my voice!"

"I'm so sorry, I bet you have to. You cannot refund the casing, but we allowed exchange."


I know HY was extremely angry at that moment. So he said forget it, and we left Gucci. After our trip back from Bali, while we transit for a night in SG, so happened that we saw the same casing at Marina Bay Sands Gucci, WITH THE HOLE! And yes, we exchanged for a new one. This issue really puts me in doubt about the quality control of Gucci, and the knowledge level of the SA they hired.



Proper Design

No comments:

Post a Comment